|Forstavir-3 for HIV
Sep 30, 2012
when i found i am hiv positive my viral load is 2300 nd CD4=59 and after using 3months of Forstavir-3 now viral load is 79 and CD4=157. Is it possible and my age is 23, can i use it?
| Response from Dr. McGowan
I believe Forstavir-3 is akin to Atripla. Your viral load is coming down and your CD4 count has gone up. I would continue to monitor your response until your viral load is undetectable....so it should keep going down. It is important that you continue to take your medications with full adherence. Good luck
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Rash After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.