std from handjob
Sep 30, 2012
i recently had a woman give me a handjob (she was a street walker) and i really dont know if i could get a std from that or not. i am really nervous about it because i have read that you cant get a std from that but you can with skin to skin contact and it is really confusing me. i wanted to know can i have a std from that.
Response from Dr. McGowan
Your risk of acquiring a STD from only receiving a "handjob" is virtually zero. This answer assumes that no other form of sexual contact took place. Thanks Joe
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Common Is Aids In The United States?
- What Causes Severe Vaginal Bleeding, Large Clots, Chills, Shivering, Abdominal And Leg Pain?
- Taking Oxandrolone When You're Hiv Positive
- How Long Does It Take To Get Rid Of Anemia?
- How Long Does Pneumocystis Carinii Pneumonia Last?
- If I Have Oral Thrush Do I Have Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.