Dott. Andrea Savarino
Sep 26, 2012
Dear dott. Young,
in relation to your answer: http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/Meds/Q224765.html#
I have to point out these two recent Savarino's studies: http://www.plospathogens.org/article/info%3Adoi%2F10.1371%2Fjournal.ppat.1002774
There is also a thread in www.poz.com: http://forums.poz.com/index.php?topic=43938.0
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for pointing out these studies.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Should You Do If You Think You Have Herpes On Lip?
- What Is The Chlamydia And Gonorrhea Test Called?
- What If A Person With Hpv Uses The Restroom And Does Not Wash Their Hands Can You Get It?
- What Is The Best Way To Keep Bacterial Vaginosis Away?
- Symptoms Of Syphilis In Mouth
- Why Is There No Cure For Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.