is switching the time of my medicine safe?

Hi experts! I've been on Atripla since Dec 2011. I have had no complications, never missed a dose, achieved viral suppression and Tcell count up. When I first started taking atripla, I was taking it at 2am ( for privacy reasons). I recently accepted a job that requires me to go to bed much earlier at around 9 or 10 pm. is it ok to take the meds at a new time, or should I get up at 2 am to take the medicine? what is your opinion?

Hi and thanks for posting.

While it's generally recommended to take efavirenz-containing treatments, like Atipla at bedtime (to avoid side effects), it's ok to shift your dosing from 2AM to 10PM. One does not need to be locked into a particular time and you could easily vary the dose by several hours without any significant consequences.

I hope that's helpful, BY

Possible Emerging resistance?
Drug administration time change