DRUG INTERACTION!

Hello doctor ,

I am currently on prezista ,norvir and truvada, I was prescribed CYCLOBENZAPR MG FOR PAIN DUE TO EAR AND TOOTH INFECTION ,IS THAT MED WILL BE A PROBLEM TO TAKE ON MY CURRENT REGIMEN ? THANKS IN ADVANCE!

Hi and thanks for posting.

Checking for drug-drug interactions is important to avoid toxicity or lack of effectiveness. I use a number of online tools- one that my patients use is from drugs.com.

If you add your medications to this tool, you'll find that there are no significant interactions between your HIV meds and the cyclobenzaprine.

BY

HIV medicine in India
Running out of Meds!