Sep 18, 2012
What does treatment-naive mean?
Response from Dr. Young
Hi, treatment-naive means someone who has never taken HIV medications.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Red Eyes After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Runny Nose After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does Hpv Last In The Immune System?
- Afraid Of Having Undiagnosed Hiv Infection
- Can Small Amount Of Vaginal Fluid Transmit Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.