Safe Sexual Activities for Mixed Status

My partner has just diagnosed with HIV. We have been together for a couple of months and have done sex for how many times prior to his HIV test. I am an HIV- that's why mostly we only did mutual masturbation, kissing but not that deep kissing, licking nipples, I've also done receptive and insertive oral sex (i only did insertive oral for once but receptive for many times). I've also avoided his semen to enter my mouth except for once that he cums on my chest and on my penis. I can't go for test yet because the last time we have sex was 5 days ago so i have to wait for 3 months window period. My questions are: 1. Am i possibly infected too? 2. What are the safe sex activities for mixed status relationship? 3. Any recommended ebook or links that contain guide for mixed status relationship?

I hope to hear answers from you asap. Thank you!

Hi, We know that oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission. This being your only risk, the likelihood of transmission is very small. Depending on when your partner became infected and if they are in care and on treatment also plays a role in transmission. Being on medication and having an undetectable viral is important. We know that if someone has an undetectable viral load, The risk of transmission is very small it decreases by up to 96%. Wearing condoms for receptive and insertive intercourse, deep kissing is fine, just be cautious around direct body fluid exchange, blood, semen, vaginal fluids, then you are decreasing your risk. The guidelines for HIV testing are to be initially tested at 3 weeks then again at 3 months, if both of these tests are negative then so are you, as long as there were no other types of exposure during that 3 month period, if so then the timing starts over again. So you can get tested at the 3 week mark and then again at 3 months.

When start treatment??
treatment-naive