Can hiv be transferred from bodily fluids from a persons hand

hello and good day, i had protected sex with an hiv+ woman ,she told me after we complete the act, periodically i remove the condom to receive oral sex(bj) ,then recovered with a new condom,i'm concern that during removal of the condom that her fluids from her hands may have came in contact with my genital and of course the oral part,should i be concern i'm freaking out,i order a rna by pcr tests,to look for the presences of hiv, its been 1 day since exposure ,i hate my self for letting this happen i know better.

Hi No reason to hate yourself! You used a condom YES! Oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission. Yes the chances increase "some" when you get fluid on your hands during the exchanges, IF you had fresh cuts or open wounds on your hands and if she is not on HIV treatment and has a high viral load that can also increase the chances. But from what you have described the chances of HIV transmission occurring is very small.

im 14 and gave a boy oral sex now im having ars symptoms ?
When start treatment??