from atripla to tribuss, now odimune. Is this good?

Hi Dr. Over 4 months ago my Dr started me on Atripla, multivitamins and purbac ds. But when my medical aid programme stepped in, I was put on Tribuss- which was a month later. Last month I went to my pharmacy and they were out of Tribuss and the pharmacist gave me ANOTHER pill called Odimune. She said its generic of Tribuss and has the same active ingredients. I'm just worried with the effect of all the meds changes within a short space of time.

I really wanna be well so I could start a family. Please advise!

Hello and thanks for posting.

All three of the medications that you've named (Atripla, Tribuss and Odimune) contain the same HIV medications- tenofovir, FTC and efavirenz. The later two are generically-manufactured products and should work exactly the same.

So worry not; keep up with the sometimes difficult job of adherence and your health is certainly going to improve.

I hope that helps and wish you well. BY

Last day of pep
Ginseng and My HIV Meds