Accidentally stored my meds in the wrong place
Sep 14, 2012
Hi, I'm currently taking Efavirenz as one of my medications and I made the mistake of storing them in the fridge for a month (5 deg C). Will it in anyway affect the efficacy of the drug?
Response from Dr. Young
Hi and thanks for posting.
No mistake. I don't believe that storing your medications in the refrigerator will have any negative consequences.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Catch Anything From Swallowing Menstrual Blood?
- How Long Can HIV Lay Dormant In The System?
- How To Protect Yourself From Hpv When Having Sex?
- Impact Of Hiv/aids On Family And Community
- Is Acute HIV Infection Flu Like Symptoms Are Contagious?
- Missed Dose After Starting HIV Medication
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.