Stribild interaction with Viagra?
Sep 12, 2012
I'm considering swithcing to the new quad pill Stribild. I noticed under interactions the drug sildenafil (Revatio) is listed. I know that medication is also known as Viagra but it's not listed by that name. I take a Viagra once or twice a week and I'm wondering if this would be an issue.
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
While not a prohibited interaction, you should take the lowest effective dose of Viagra as possible and be mindful of the possibility of increased risks of side effects.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Herpes Ever Go Away?
- When You Have Sex With Someone With Chlamydia Do You Immediately Get It?
- When Does Herpes Symptoms Appear After Infection?
- What Can Prevent Recurrent Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Are The Odds Of My Partner Having Genital Warts And Me Not?
- What Are The Consequences Of Untreated Shingles?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.