Stribild interaction with Viagra?
Sep 12, 2012
I'm considering swithcing to the new quad pill Stribild. I noticed under interactions the drug sildenafil (Revatio) is listed. I know that medication is also known as Viagra but it's not listed by that name. I take a Viagra once or twice a week and I'm wondering if this would be an issue.
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
While not a prohibited interaction, you should take the lowest effective dose of Viagra as possible and be mindful of the possibility of increased risks of side effects.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Kind Of Doctor Should I See For Hpv?
- What Is The Difference Between Hives And Shingles?
- What Are The Different Types Of Herpes Zosters Or Shingles?
- Can A Uti Cause A False Positive On Chlamydia Tests?
- What Are The Consequences Of Untreated Bacterial Vaginitis?
- Syphilis And Joint And Muscle Aches
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.