|Stribild interaction with Viagra?
Sep 12, 2012
I'm considering swithcing to the new quad pill Stribild. I noticed under interactions the drug sildenafil (Revatio) is listed. I know that medication is also known as Viagra but it's not listed by that name. I take a Viagra once or twice a week and I'm wondering if this would be an issue.
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
While not a prohibited interaction, you should take the lowest effective dose of Viagra as possible and be mindful of the possibility of increased risks of side effects.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Do The Patches In Your Mouth Look Like When You Have Hiv?
- What Is The Next Step After Finding Out I Am Hiv Positive?
- Do Pregnant Women Get Tested For Hiv?
- Can You Get Hiv If You Share Drinks With A Person Who Has It?
- Heterosexual Transmission Of Hiv Female To Male
- How Common Is A False Positive Elisa Hiv Test?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.