Sep 12, 2012
Thanks one more time Dr.Young for answering me in reference to my question about toxoplasmosis, as always you are so much apreciated for your job. God bless you, Worried MOM
| Response from Dr. Young
Hi Worried Mom,
Thank you for your nice comments, you're very welcome.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sweaty Palms A Symptom Of Hiv?
- How Do You Deal With Friends Who Are Hiv Positive?
- Chances Of Contracting Hiv After Twice Exposed
- What Do Non-reactive Results Mean On Hiv Testing?
- Can Two Men That Don't Have Hiv Or Any Other Std Still Get Hiv From Unprotected Sex?
- Hiv Testing How Many Times Do I Need To Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.