|Taking my meds
Sep 11, 2012
Hi, i'm currently taking Combivir (Lamivudine+Zidovudine) and Nevipan for my regimen every 9am and 9pm. Sometimes i wake up late like so i take it after (i rarely miss the 9pm once since i'm still awake at that time). Sometimes during the evening and I'm about to go to an important engagement, i would take the meds earlier (1 hour to 30 mins) before but as a whole i take my cocktails twice a day, is it ok for me to this?
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
Yes, it's entirely ok to take your medications not exactly 12 hours apart. Indeed, so long as you take your pills twice daily (anywhere from 8-16 hours apart), I don't expect any problems.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Muscle Ache After Anal Sex Bottom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sinus Infection After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Tiredness After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.