Sep 7, 2012
I was reading about Viusid as an alternative to those not on HAART. I am confused about its efficacy with HIV, since I looked into its contents, it seemed fairly generic supplement. My doctor recommended Viusid saches. But the price seems overtly steep for multimineral ....I also read that overt immunostimulation is not good for macrophages in HIV pos people...I asked my docotr about this...she did not respond (she has Ph.D in virology)... Any suggestions.
Response from Mr. Vergel
Viusid has not been proven to work by studies not sponsored by its manufacturer in India. I would not trust any supplement company that makes claims based on data generated by them.
Unwanted fat on neck
Follow up question on 'Tenofovir and Lamivudine'
- How Long Can The Hiv Virus Live On The Skin?
- Where Are Genital Herpes Sores Located On Women?
- What Will Happen If You Have Herpes And Don't Get Treatment?
- What If Antibiotics Did Not Clear Up My Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes When No Outbreaks?
- What To Do If Treatment Did Not Work For Gonorrhea Or Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.