Reyataz-Norvir-Truvada with meal replacement bar?

I have started recently Reyataz-Norvir-Truvada combination. It says to take it with food. I have picked to take the medicine at 11:00 at night because of in the morning I am often running and training for distance running and I have eradicate lunch times with my job. So late night was my best bet as I often run in evenings as well. I was wondering however.... Can I take this combination with a meal replacement bar instead of a meal. I don't like to eat late and have gained 10 pounds since starting this combination from about a month ago. It would be easier to just eat a bar and go to bed. Or if I am out with friends to eat a bar and not worry about a meal. Is this possible? Thanks. The bars I was thinking have fat, protein and lots of vitamins and minerals. Like a protein bar.

Hello and thanks for posting.

Reyataz should be taken with food- the main reason is to stimulate stomach acid production. As such, the protein bars that you describe should be fine. Just to be sure, I'd keep your doctors informed, so that they might be able to monitor your viral load.

BY

VL increase
Is buying medication online an option? (Readers experiences welcomed)