no power during hurricane

Hi Dr.Young,hope you are fine,I live in Miami and it could be very posible that we are going to be impacted by a hurricane (Isaac) by this coming Monday,last time that this happened we were without power for almost 2 weeks,meaning "no air conditioner" with outside temperatures maybe in low 90's, will my son's Atripla be fine without the air conditioner as long as they are inside the house? I need to know because this is his first year living with HIV and we are going to have the hurricanes situation alerts every year. Thanks so much in advance ,I wish that I could meet you someday, to thank you in person for all that you do for this community.

Hello and thanks for posting your kind words.

I don't suspect a significant problem with the stability of the medications, but if in doubt, it might be reasonable to have your pills inspected by your pharmacist to be sure.

I teach in Miami from time to time- I hope to meet up with you then. Be well, BY

Atripla results
please guide