Sep 4, 2012
hi dr.can i have penicillin capsules rather than injections?
Response from Dr. Young
The preferred treatment for syphilis is penicillin injections. Oral penicillin is not recommended.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sore Throat A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Itchy Red Spots Could I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Accuracy Of 5 Weeks Hiv Test Using 4th Generation Duo
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.