Sep 4, 2012
hi dr.can i have penicillin capsules rather than injections?
| Response from Dr. Young
The preferred treatment for syphilis is penicillin injections. Oral penicillin is not recommended.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Jock Itch A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Penis Discharge A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Can You Catch AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Hpv After Erotic Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.