Donating to The Body.com

I would like to make a donation to The Body.com to help with your efforts. The Body.com is not only helping people living with HIV, you are also helping their families and friend. For that reason I would like to help you all continue the incredible work you are doing. If someone can provide me the name to write out the check for and address I will truly appreciate. Keep up the good work.

Hello and thanks for your generous offer.

I checked with TheBody's home office on this; The Body does not accept donations.

I'd suggest contacting your local AIDS service organization about how you might be able to help. If that fails (or if you just want a connection to TheBody's family), your donation would certainly we welcomed at our program in Denver, Colorado, Rocky Mountain CARES.

Be well, BY

I need medical help
Meds and Food, especially Milk Products