I am on Truvada/Reyataz/Norvir - 2 years

I am on Truvada/Reyataz/Norvir for last 2 years. I was fine with these, for last three weeks I am feeling extreme fatigue, tiredness , little bit out of balance when standing and also some issues in getting myself the energy to do my activities I used to do. I had some chest probles like tightness etc, But I did see a cradiologist and did echo cardiogram and stress test and everything came out OK. Any advise on how to improve my energy level highly appreciated. Thanking you in advance

jks

Hello JKS and thanks for posting.

If you've been tolerating your current regimen for 2 years, short of unexpected kidney toxicity, it would be decidedly unusual for you to experience new side effects that you describe.

I'm assuming that your doctors have looked at your general blood chemistries and viral load before sending you to the cardiologist.

There's a very long list of things that can cause new onset fatigue- such as infections (like influenza or if you live in Texas- West Nile virus), endocrine issues (thyroid, testosterone), anemia, mental health (depression), sleep disorders (sleep apnea)- to name a few.

I hope that's a useful start, and get well soon, BY

Tenofovir and Lamuvidine
Truvada Substiture