Become Helpless

Dear Mr. Young, I did sex with a one men all most 9 years i.e. 2002 to 2010 & stop in 2010 but in between I have checked the HIV test in 2007 I got negative & in 2010 the same result by ELISA & in 2011 Oct checked by WESTERN BLOT the same negative result. I have a low grade fever since 2009 June but my doctors are telling that the it's not reached the temperature of fever but still I am felling unhealthy. So please advise me should I go for again check or It's confirm that I am Confirm Negative. Waiting for ur reply.

If you're more than six months past your last possible exposure and have a negative test, your negative.

Having said that, if you're having symptoms, you should dialog with your healthcare providers about the multitude of other possibilities other than HIV.

BY

is there a large chance of passing hiv to a partner if one is on atripla for 6 yrs and recent bloodwork shows undetected?
Exposure while on PEP