should i be scared
Aug 30, 2012
me and my girl friend which is positve she says her viral is undetected . we had sex and the condom broke we didnt stop should i be worried her doctor said its a slim chance im positive i just wantmore then one opinion please give me a answer
Response from Dr. Wohl
I agree. The risk seems low especially if her viral load is undetectable. Still, you should get HIV tested now and again in a few weeks. DW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Herpes After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Anal Sex Bottom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.