|should i be scared
Aug 30, 2012
me and my girl friend which is positve she says her viral is undetected . we had sex and the condom broke we didnt stop should i be worried her doctor said its a slim chance im positive i just wantmore then one opinion please give me a answer
| Response from Dr. Wohl
I agree. The risk seems low especially if her viral load is undetectable. Still, you should get HIV tested now and again in a few weeks. DW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Will Happen If I Touched A Genital Herpes Scab?
- What Are The Odds Of My Partner Having Genital Warts And Me Not?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- Could Very Small Bumps Be Genital Warts
- Understanding Herpes Test Results
- Symptoms Of Chlamydia After Treatment
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.