|shortage of norvir capsules?
Aug 30, 2012
After reading about the possible side effects of the Norvir tablet I made the decision to stick with the capsules. Now my pharmacy is telling me that they can not fill my rx because the capsules have become unavailable in the Boston area and I will have to switch to the tablet. Have you heard anything about a shortage of the capsules? Are they being discontinued in favor of the tablet? I couldn't find any info on Google. Thank you for any information you may have.
| Response from Dr. McGowan
I have checked with abbott, the manufacturer of Norvir and was assured that Norvir capsules are still being supplied and are available.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Semen After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Fatigue After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hepatitis C From Sharing A Pipe?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.