shortage of norvir capsules?

After reading about the possible side effects of the Norvir tablet I made the decision to stick with the capsules. Now my pharmacy is telling me that they can not fill my rx because the capsules have become unavailable in the Boston area and I will have to switch to the tablet. Have you heard anything about a shortage of the capsules? Are they being discontinued in favor of the tablet? I couldn't find any info on Google. Thank you for any information you may have.

Response from Dr. McGowan

I have checked with abbott, the manufacturer of Norvir and was assured that Norvir capsules are still being supplied and are available.

Joe

pep taken incorrectly
Already changed 2 regimens, are there still hiv medication that could work on me?