When to take co-trimoxazol?

Dear specialists, I am a Dutchman and just diagnosed HIV. (48 cd4 viralload 2mln) I am on Norvir, Reyataz and Truvada. And separate co-trimoxazol. I take the combi in the morning and in the evening co-trimoxazol. I do forget this sometimes. So i would like to take co-trimoxazol together with my combi. Is that too heavy? Is it posible to take it all in the morning so i won't forget the co-trimoxazol? Greets from The Netherlands. Keep up the good work!

Hello Dutchman and thanks for posting from Holland (one of my favorite places).

It's perfectly ok to take all of your medications together, once daily, especially if it improves your adherence. As your CD4 count improves to over 200, you'll be able to discontinue taking the cotrimoxazole.

Best of health to you, BY

Co-pay cards and Medicare
ray of hope?