unprotected sex with an infected man
Aug 29, 2012
Can having sex with an infected male partner get you infected if he does not ajaculate in you
Response from Dr. Young
In short, yes.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Ethical Issues On Improper Disclosure Of Protected Health Information On Patients With Hiv Or Aids
- Hiv Positive Woman Transmission To Negative Men
- Are Hiv Test Results Accurate After 1 Year?
- Hiv White Mouth
- Can Aids Be Passed On By Two Hiv Negative Gay Men?
- How Does Herpes Increase The Risk Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.