unprotected sex with an infected man
Aug 29, 2012
Can having sex with an infected male partner get you infected if he does not ajaculate in you
Response from Dr. Young
In short, yes.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Itchy Scrotum Mean I Have Hiv?
- Is Hair Loss An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Sex With A Prostitute?
- Ache In Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.