|unprotected sex with an infected man
Aug 29, 2012
Can having sex with an infected male partner get you infected if he does not ajaculate in you
| Response from Dr. Young
In short, yes.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Test Anxiety
- How Many Negative Tests Do You Have To Have To Make Sue You Do Not Are Hiv Positive?
- Will The Doctor Call You If Your Hiv Test Results Are Positive?
- How Long After Getting Your Hep B Shot Do You Get The Second One?
- Hiv Infection Through A Shaver
- Hiv Risk And Menstrual Blood On Toilet
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.