lymphocyte percentage above normal

sir,im taking Duovir-N and recently did blood test every thin is normal but percentage of lymphocyts in DLC is 49% is ther any problem and what should i eat to normalise this i have been taking medicine since nov 2010 when my CD4 count was 60 and now it is 409. regards

I don't believe that CD4 percentage is anything to be overly concerned about. You certainly did have a very low CD4 count in 2010, but have had a fantastic recovery.

As for diet, I don't specify a particular diet, other than a balanced diet that includes daily fruit and vegetables (and no tobacco).

Be well, BY

hiv confirmation
PEP necessary?