lymphocyte percentage above normal
Aug 28, 2012
sir,im taking Duovir-N and recently did blood test every thin is normal but percentage of lymphocyts in DLC is 49% is ther any problem and what should i eat to normalise this i have been taking medicine since nov 2010 when my CD4 count was 60 and now it is 409. regards
Response from Dr. Young
I don't believe that CD4 percentage is anything to be overly concerned about. You certainly did have a very low CD4 count in 2010, but have had a fantastic recovery.
As for diet, I don't specify a particular diet, other than a balanced diet that includes daily fruit and vegetables (and no tobacco).
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Does It Take An Hiv Positive Person To Start Showing Signs Of The Disease?
- How To Use Gentian Violet To Treat Thrush In Adults?
- Would The Doctor Tell You Right Away About The Result Of Hiv Test
- Natural Treatments For Autoimmune Hepatitis
- Is Foot Rash An Hiv Symptom?
- How Rapidly Can One Die From Hiv If Treatment Starts Too Late?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.