|fight on my school campus, please help me doctor
Aug 22, 2012
last week there was a fight on my school campus and i tried to break up the fight and i was struck with a mug causing a deep cut on my head, howver at the same time one of the guys that was fighting also bled, so i dont know if his blood came into contact with my head..should i worry about this incident...
Should i test for HIV or hepatitis?
| Response from Dr. McGowan
Sorry to hear about the wild time. No, I would not worry about the incident. This is not the type of setting for HIV transmission. It is akin to what happens in war combat.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Balls After Touching Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Rash After Receptive Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Deep Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sinus Infection After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Can Smx/tmp Cure Trichomoniasis?
- How Soon After Sex Can You Tell If You Contracted An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.