Diet Foods taken with HIV Meds
Aug 21, 2012
I have been trying to lose belly fat, and started to eat Diet Foods containing stuff like Xantham Gum, Guar Gum, Cellulose Gel, Sorbitol, etc.. Is it safe to eat foods containing these things with HIV meds (Isentress, Viracept, Abacivir, Epivir)?
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
You're on quite an unusual HIV treatment regimen- one that I've never seen in combination. Viracept. Really? It's been a long time since that medication has been used here in the US.
That said, as far as I know, none of your medications have any significant interactions with the diet products that you've listed.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- HIV Risk Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Groin Pain After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Ejaculation After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.