Aug 21, 2012
Is pneumonia and pulmonia the same?.thanks
| Response from Dr. Young
Yes, these are the same things. Pulmonia is Spanish for pneumonia- both refer to an infection of the lungs.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Mouth After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Ear Infection After Genital Rubbing Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Genital Rubbing Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Touching Vomit Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Kissing Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Touching Precum Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.