Aug 18, 2012
hai sir i have hepatitis b nonreactive is 0.23 . so it is any problem to my life please give me the answer sir and it is any problem for government jobs??
Response from Dr. Young
Your test is nonreactive- as such you don't have hepatitis. A negative result will have no impact on your health or employment.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- HIV Risk Sex With A Prostitute
- How Likely Is It To Get AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Ear Infection After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.