Am I infected? HELP

Hi, I've had suffered from a fever,swollen lymph nodes and diarrhea about 6 months ago, and I am currently suffering from a stiff neck,mild headache,rashes on my body, and also mild diarrhea. I've had a few unprotected sexual intercourse including anal sex,oral and also swallowing semen but it was about 1 1/2months ago. May I know does the symptoms leave and come again after a few months? and I've noticed that when I tilt my head down and rub through my jaw bone, there's a bump, I'm not sure if that is the lymph node or it is normal. And what are my chances of getting H.I.V from an unprotected sex as mentioned above.

Hi You have had unprotected sex and with that have put yourself at risk of contracting HIV. You mentioned having unprotected anal sex, this is the highest risk of HIV transmission occurring. The symptoms you are experiencing can most definitely be HIV symptoms. So my strongest recommendation to you is to receive testing. Not only to find your HIV status but if it is not HIV then following up with your health care provider to see what is happening.

Be well and get tested! Shannon

An occupational exposure?
6th time posting- Please Help ME