|Re:Re: Viral load jump to 933
Aug 15, 2012
I just got an email from my HIV specialist that my VL result back to undetectable. He said that previous result ( VL 933) was a very unusual lab error . Usually the error just a blip around 100-400 And he doesn't need to do the resistant test due to very low vl . Have you had any experience with a blip around 1000 like me?
| Response from Dr. Young
Great to hear. I agree with your doctor- this is likely a lab error, and most "blips" are in the low 100's.
With the newest lab value undetectable, I'd put the 933 behind you and not worry much further.
Best of health to you, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Diarrhea After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Sex With Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Scrotum After Handjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Sucking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.