|Passing of chlymidia
Aug 13, 2012
If I have been treated for chlymidia but my partner is away on business and won't be able to take the medication for 3 weeks, can I get the infection again if he comes back and we have sex with a condom before he starts the treatment?
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
Condoms prevent transmission of Chlamydia, so you'll be ok if you are active before your partner completes treatment.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Burning Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Condom Inside Out Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Eyes After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.