Thanks for your precious time Dr. Young.

Thank you so much for your time and answer Dr. Young. I have had a doctor visit this week, and i am taking medication and am referred to a physciatrist.

I do apologize for asking so many times from couple of days and so many times today.

I am sorry if i asked you here, i was very concerned doctor as it ended up, became a needle contamination with previous patients blood in the genetic clinic and later on the cold/coughs etc.

I thought i will put this behind me and pray to God and the second time when she got tested i was panicked as i am pretty sure her EIA came reactive and then they did the wb negative. The first time at 6 weeks it was a direct EIA non reactive, result on the same day.

If her EIA did not come reactive i would have never worried so much and lost 6 months of my time over stress.

But i will close this unfortunate and bad chapter of my book and try to get back into my life as soon as possible.

Also i was worried about her budasonide for oral inhalation, since she took the last time even before the day she tested and the topicor cream for her vitiligo small spot if they cause a false Western blot antibody negative test.

The reactive EIA and the disclaimer this third time, raised flags and increased my fears.

But thank you very much.. You are a great person who help so many people, your career is amazing.

Thanks for your follow up note.

I wish you well, BY

superinfection
Starting treatment