Aluvia 200/50 Lopinavir/Ritonavir

Hello, I need to ask about Aluvia. I was given this medication as PEP but I am not sure if this is sufficient or the right thing to take. I live in Sub-Saharan Africa in a city that has the countrys highest HIV/AIDS prevalence rates. On Friday night (Friday the 13th, no joke) I was potentially exposed to the virus because my drink was spiked and I have a gap of 6 to 7 hrs. I am not sure of what happened but I do know that it was nonconsensual and that I woke up with a person who I did not know, in a place that I did not recognize and with a condom inside of me. Needless to say, I am about to lose it and its only been about 30hrs since it happened. I went to the doctor and he gave me Aluva 200/50 (Not sure what the numbers mean) but told me to take only 2 either in the morning OR at night. However, based on everything that I have read online it should be 200/100 in two dosages which would make 4 a day not 2. I am not sure if this is me or if I should just take as directed. I have 120 pills so it should be ok to just double the dosage. Please someone, anyone let me know what I should be doing!?

Aluvia (Kaletra) is typically dosed 4 tablets daily. This could either be taken all at once or divided into 2 tablets twice daily.

We usually don't use Kaletra alone for PEP (though it's not entirely unreasonable), but rather combine Kaletra with a NRTI combination pill (Truvada or Combivir).

BY

Blood transfusions as treatment.
Colonoscopy while taking Truvada/Ripilvirine