are unprotected sex with many hiv negative partner causes hiv

respected sir, i am 30 yr old guy and newly married lst 1 month.in my past(within 4 year) i had unprotected vaginal sex with my 3 girlfriend.they all were hiv negative.i am married new girl.i ma being tested hiv for 10 times.results were negative.last test was on 23rd july 2012.my question is that...is there any fear of hiv in future,if i am only with my wife?can we produce a safety child.are we both are safe for future.i also tested for vdrl twice.result was negative.plz sir answeer my question.i am awaiting your response.plz sir help me. i am getting nervous.plz plz plz plz sir help me.

Hi No need to be nervous the only way for your child to get HIV is for either you or your wife to be HIV positive. Your testing history shows that you are HIV negative, if your wife has been tested and she knows she is negative then you are both fine. The guidelines for HIV testing are to be initially tested at 3 weeks then again at 3 months, if both of these tests are negative then so are you, as long as there were no other types of exposure during that 3 month period, if so then the timing starts over again.

"Is it dangerous to take w/ HIV meds?" *URGENT*
Atripla Fail, Now what?