|Writing back ! CD4%
Aug 8, 2012
Doctor sorry to bother you so much , like I asked you b4 , am I developing resistance? my cd4 773 43% , but when I was taking truvada,reyataz and norvir my cd4 879 now I am on prezista due to side effects of reyataz , do you think that 43% is good ??? I have never deal with so many #`s in my life, please doc , I am always nervous and anxious about this stuff!!
| Response from Dr. Young
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When Will A Blood Test Show Herpes?
- When Do Signs Of Herpes First Appear?
- What Percentage Of People In The Usa Have Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Organism Causes The Shingles?
- What Is The Chance Of Catching Herpes From A Carrier?
- What Effects Does Syphilis Have On Sterility And Infertility?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.