When take what Pill

I am on Medication for two Days now, and am not to sure how to take them correctly. I am in South Africa , have to take PURBAC DS, STOCRIN 600mg(Pharmasist gave me ADCO-EFAVIRENZ), 3TC(generic:ASPEN LAMIVUDINE)1 Tablet two times a day , and ASPEN TENOFOVIR (VIREAD 300mg). Must I take them all together at once at the same time ? My Time I have chosen is 20h00 after Dinner, but the Leaflet of STOCRIN ( ADCO EFAVIRENZE) recommends evening without Meal, can I take those 2 Hours or so after I take the other Medication after Meal ? Do I have to keep the same Times always ? Sorry but I am new to this and totally devastated.....THANKS for a Rely !! Regards Wolfgang

Hello Wolfgang and thanks for posting from South Africa.

You could take all of your HIV medications (tenofovir, lamivudine and efavirenz) and the TMP/SMX (Purbac, Bactrim) at the same time, around bed time. Lamivudine is approved to be taken as a once-daily medication (though was once commonly dosed twice daily).

The timing is less critical; I usually tell my patients to aim for a roughly 4 hour time window.

Be well, BY

Is It To Late After Twelve Weeks
Am I developing resistance to Truvada/Isentress?