complera and clindamycin
Aug 4, 2012
Can complera be taken with clindamycin
Response from Dr. Young
In short, yes. There aren't any significant drug interactions between these medications.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Skin After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Sex With Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Can Thrush Cause A Metallic Taste In Your Mouth?
- Can You Get Warts With Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.