complera and clindamycin
Aug 4, 2012
Can complera be taken with clindamycin
Response from Dr. Young
In short, yes. There aren't any significant drug interactions between these medications.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Oral Ulcers After Having Sex During Period Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Stinging Pain After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Can Animal And Insect Bites Transmit Hepatitis?
- Can Macrobid Cure Chlamydia?
- Can Vaginal Prolapse Cause Low Back Pain?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.