working long days

hello dr. douaihy my question is simple im hiv positive and i work monday thru saturday from 9am to 10pm and im off on sunday and i was wondering is working long days and only having one day off a week good for my body or is it harmful to it because i wake up feeling tired and my body hurts when im at work and i have trouble getting to work on time becasue all i want to do is sleep and lay in bed. im confused on whether i should limit my hours at work or not?

Hello and thanks for posting.

If you health is otherwise good, on HIV treatment and CD4 count in the normal range, then your long work hours won't have any grave consequences. That's not to say that it might not be pleasant or good for your long term quality of life- but feeling tired after the work schedule that you describe seems entirely normal.

If you have specific concerns or medical considerations, I'd suggest speaking to your health care provider. BY

women infecting women
Ignoring "Legal" Advanced Directive.