|Travelling with HIV meds
Aug 1, 2012
Just to follow up the question re travelling with meds (for a Caribean Cruise). While it's genreally adviseable to travel with any medication clearly marked as such... keep in mind that not all countries are keen to allow HIV+ people enter - even for a quick visit. And your meds might be the tip off if you try.
Check out the specific guidleines of each destination you plan to enter to ensure no unpleasant surprises. For example, the Bahamanian Minstry of Health advises that no HIV+ people be admitted in that country.
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for sharing your thoughts...
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Urethra After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Touching Urine Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Having Sex During Period Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.