|Missed a dose of Truvada+Kaletra (PEP) and took it again
Jul 30, 2012
Hi, I forgot to take my dose (truvada+kaletra) last night at 11 PM and just took it now at 06AM. At 10 AM I'll take another dose of kaletra. Will it be ok? Will the virus be resistent now?
| Response from Dr. Young
The single late dose of your PEP won't have any significant impact, nor promote drug resistance. Indeed, if this circumstance, I probably would have recommended just skipping the late dose.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What If I Miss A Dose Of Truvada?
- Is White Discharge A Symptom Of HIV?
- Chills After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Hair Loss After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling In Fingers After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.