Jul 30, 2012
there is some average years for symptoms of HIV appear? is normal to be more than eight years without symptoms? Women can transmit to man? thank you
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
It typically takes several years for someone with HIV to become symptomatic, but in reality, it can happen very early (during acute infection) or very late, so the only way to really know is to get tested.
Of course, men can transmit to women and vice versa.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- List Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat
- Symptoms Of Vaginal Bleeding Headache Low Back Pain Cramping
- Do Pep Drugs Delay The Body In Producing Antibodies?
- Have You Ever Seen A 3 Month Negative Turn Positive
- Hiv Risk Rubbing Penis With Slight Penetration
- How Long Do Symptoms Last For Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.