Letter from a crying mother (Readers: please share your experiences)

I do not know where you live in Asia, I live in Thailand near the Loas, Burma border. The clinic that I go to every 3 months for my meds and blood work has many children and very small baby's.

They have a play area and many toys to occupy the waiting time. Their parents as like yourself are also HIV positive, and all attend at the same time together, blood is taken, and meds given.

Over the past 3 years I have seen the same families thrive, and be happy.

I am not a parent, yet I gather from what I have seen and what I have witnessed, as long as adherence, vitamins, good diet, we are all the same, Dr Young would know more.

You may need to check Your local public health area what clinics, or departments there are for HIV within the hostpital. The days and the operating hours. I know that most of Asia has a great free health care system for HIV people that are nationals of the country. (you will need to check with your country)

Andrew (Thailand)

Hello Andrew-

Thanks for sharing your experiences; I'm sure that they will be of value to our readers.

BY

Untreated HIV 2yrs
Dose and side effects