|having sex n dysplasia
Jul 29, 2012
Sorry dr. i just got protected sex with my partner. i have low grade squamous cell. im in pain n itching. is having anal sex would prpgress to anal cancer. im so confused. Can i still have sex
| Response from Dr. Young
While having anal dysplasia could be a risk for later development of anal cancer, having anal sex itself dosen't increase your risk (other than by acquiring other strains of cancer-risky human papilloma virus). For this and many other reasons, using condoms helps decrease risk.
So yes, you can still have sex.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Blowjob From A Prostitute Safe?
- Ache In Testicles After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Used Condom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Spots After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.