viral load increase

Hello again, I have asked one question this morning about the sudden increase of the viral load above the undetectable level (that here in Spain is < 40 copies/mL) up to 78 copies/mL. I just wanted to add, for more clarity, that since I have started the treatment with Atripla (in November 2010) I have never missed a doses. Thanks again for your great job and support.

Carlos

Hello Carlos,

Worry not. A single viral load increase to only 79 is rarely a marker of anything bad- rather, it is most likely what we call a "blip", and not predictive of drug resistance (especially in people who were undetectable and remain adherent to their medications).

Be well and thanks for your warm comments. BY

Whats meds to change
having sex n dysplasia