progress

hello discovered four months to have the virus. My initial tests were CD4: 85 and viral load: 122mil. Three months after starting treatment'm with CD4 100 and viral load: undetectable. I am progressing well? I started treatment with Kaletra, lamivudine and zidovudine. Recently traded by tenoforvir zidovudine to prevent lipodystrophy did well? I'm 23 and I am Brazilian. Thank you.

Response from Dr. McGowan

Congratulations! Yes, you are doing very well. You have the virus suppressed and are on a good combbination. Make sure you continue to take your meds and try not to miss doses, that is the best way to continue improving. Since you are young, your immune system has great ability to repair itself. Your CD4 count should continue to increase.

Best, Joe

How to complete my hiv workup?
tell HIV