|atripla in india
Jul 29, 2012
hi doctor, can u give me an idea regarding monthly cost of ATRIPLA (the original version and no generic ones) in india? thanks.
| Response from Dr. McGowan
Atripla is manufactured by an agreement between 2 different pharmaceutical companies. It was announced in 2007 that they would offer the drug at a discount to developing nations if at least 1% of the population had HIV infection. This would come to a cost of approximately $1,000 and $1,300 per year in India ($2.68 per pill)or $90 per month (http://dailyreports.kff.org/Daily-Reports/2007/February/21/dr00043061.aspx).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Bumps On Penis Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Risk Of Getting HIV
- Itchy Rash After Rubbing Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Scrotum After Licking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.