Jul 20, 2012
I usually take my meds of Truvada and Efivarenz around 10 at night but last night I was totally exhausted and fell asleep. Only this morning that I realized I had not taken them and quickly took them at 6am.
A little background: my last blood test turned out that my VL was undetectable and my CD4 was 360.
Is this going to drastically affect my drug resistance in any way?
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
Since you've been on your treatment with an undetectable viral load, there's no real risk (other than possible short-term side effects) of a single dose taken late.
Hope that helps, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Muscle Ache After Performing Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Swallowing Precum Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Ejaculation After Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Psoriasis After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.